Lemon Juice for Weight Loss

Lemon contains Vitamin C in abundance, which promotes the weight loss process.

Lemon contains Vitamin C in abundance, which promotes the weight loss process. The excessively
deposited fats and carbohydrates in the body are washed out by the Vitamin C
and it disallows them to get stored in the body. It influences the digestive
system by increasing the metabolism rate. The foods are digested quickly so the
stored items are utilized, which results in loss of extra pounds you have
gained.

Intake of lemon juice must be done either daily in the morning or you can even take it twice
mostly after lunch and dinner. It is natural method of weight loss with no
adverse effect on your health. But, if you taking it with any weight loss
medicines then please consult the doctor as you may face with more weight loss
than required.

Lemon has got a superb stimulating power, but it also has an astonishing power to help the fat
person to lose weight. Drinking a glass of lemon juice daily is of great
support in the weight loss process. Intake of lemon juice alone can help you to
lose up to 10 pounds in 3 months, but if you take in accordance with diet plan
and regular exercise regime then results can be more better.

Along with the drinking of the lemon juice you can even eat lemon pickle daily. This is less
effective than lemon juice, but is tasty way of losing weight. You need to take
the lemon juice habitually for long duration to get the best results otherwise
it would be difficult for you lose weight. Most of the times lemon juice is
used as a supplementary mode in the weight loss process along with any other
primary method to lose weight.

For more information about health issues you can follow my health blog.

The URI to TrackBack this entry is: http://trusted.md/trackback/86260

Submitted by Lisa A (not verified) on Sun, 03/14/2010 - 5:19pm.

How much lemon juice is to be taken each morning? Can it be in water, or sweetened in any way?

Submitted by olivierglynn on Thu, 03/25/2010 - 5:48am.

Make a solution of 2-3 spoons of lemon and One glass of water with one spoon of salt. Drink it regularly for better results.

#3: hey
Submitted by junie (not verified) on Mon, 05/17/2010 - 4:37am.

Very good informative and healthy article... thanks for sharing with us.

Submitted by Cho Yung Tea (not verified) on Thu, 05/20/2010 - 10:54pm.

Lemon juice with lukewarm water is nice to lose belly fat... but how much is to be taken in a day???

Submitted by WmichaelW (not verified) on Tue, 08/31/2010 - 8:33pm.

Have you guys heard of a method of fasting where one drinks lemon juice with honey and cyan pepper? I have a friend who swears by it and has lost weight. But is it safe?

Submitted by John Davies (not verified) on Tue, 09/07/2010 - 11:55am.

Lemon juice really helps in losing weight. This fruit is rich in vitamin c that is helpful in losing your weight. It is also a healthy one.

Submitted by Paul Boyce (not verified) on Wed, 09/22/2010 - 5:48pm.

I really agree that lemon juice helps in losing weight. That was really great. Thanks for providing useful information.

Submitted by Anonymous (not verified) on Thu, 09/23/2010 - 12:47pm.

um... drinking lemon juice straight is not easy and i dont think its very good for you straight its so acidy. perhaps you can tell us exactly how this is supposed to be done, because no one just drinks straight lemon juice.

Submitted by Free Wii Points (not verified) on Sun, 10/24/2010 - 2:15am.

Submitted by cho yung tea (not verified) on Wed, 03/02/2011 - 4:59am.

I've tried this and it really helps in weight loss..

Submitted by Juicing Recipes (not verified) on Thu, 03/10/2011 - 8:28am.

Get a Kiwi fruit instead if you can, lemons are a great source and is most readily available but the small kiwi packs a wallop, twice the RDA requirements of our body.

Submitted by Dress (not verified) on Wed, 04/06/2011 - 7:45pm.

I like lemon juice!

Submitted by Jojo (not verified) on Sun, 04/10/2011 - 11:43pm.

Very informative Olivier! Just curious if it's not going to upset my stomach if I drink lemon juice in the morning without eating first? Or should I just take it after meals every time? Thanks!

#14: Lemon
Submitted by Carol (not verified) on Sun, 07/17/2011 - 7:34am.

Lemon is a favorite refresher at home. We never run out of it. The kids don't get sick too much.

#15: re
Submitted by mortgage loans (not verified) on Tue, 08/16/2011 - 10:49am.

When you are in a not good position and have got no money to get out from that, you would need to take the mortgage loans. Just because that will aid you definitely. I get collateral loan every year and feel myself great just because of it.

Submitted by rana1863 (not verified) on Tue, 12/27/2011 - 3:25am.

I love lemon juice because it has amazing benefits. Lemon helps in weight loss and have many other additional benefits. And the most exciting part for me is that it has no side effects. totally safe and healthy.......

And nic epost by the way!
keep up the good work!

Submitted by Sable (not verified) on Fri, 02/03/2012 - 12:10am.

Hot damn, lokiong pretty useful buddy.

Submitted by home loans (not verified) on Fri, 02/03/2012 - 1:30am.

I had a dream to make my business, but I didn't have enough amount of money to do it. Thank heaven my close fellow suggested to take the mortgage loans. So I received the commercial loan and realized my old dream.

Submitted by Anonymous (not verified) on Mon, 04/16/2012 - 2:01pm.

How often or how much do you have to take daily ?